Jr. Buyer in Fashion eCommerce Comapny
WHO YOU ARE:
You are an energetic, meticulous, organized, fast learner with a passion for fashion who understands current trends and can write about them.
- Proficient in maths especially merchandise maths
- Comfortable with Excel
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Great sense of responsibility and ownership and ability to follow through tasks
- Fast leaner and adapt to changes
- Problem solving driven
- You love fashion, you eat and sleep with fashion. You know the current trend and you know what clothes everyone wants to buy for the coming season.
- You know how to create excellent product description, what photos should be used for the products to attract customers.
- Proficiency in Excel required and Google Docs
- Experience with vendor relations and purchasing preferably in eCommerce
This is a full time hourly position.
Our office is located in Dublin, CA 94568, within walking distance to West Dublin Bart Station, and accessible from local bus stop.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
As part of our Buying & Merchandising team, you will work with the manager on
- Analyze trend and market and purchase new styles
- Mange inventory level
- Write product description
- Coordinate with merchandise analyst team and photo processing team to list product online
- Monitor and push sale of your products
- Coordinate with vendors on all aspects of the purchasing process
- Project related to buying and sales
For immediate consideration, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter; type "Buyer1/2 2016Jan" in the subject line.